Our Life Changing Experiences aim to put a smile on the faces of children and young people who are facing the most difficult of challenges, in particular critical health issues. We believe that all children and young people deserve happiness and the chance to feel special. Unfortunately, we understand that this is not always possible and we are therefore passionate that these children and young people are given a life changing experience and an opportunity to create long lasting, treasured memories.
A life changing experience is subject to each individual’s likes, hobbies and interests and we therefore aim to tailor each experience to become a very personal, unique and special time for each deserving beneficiary.
Examples of experiences:
- Supporting the provision of essential resources allowing a family to be reunited at home together
- Funding a staycation for a family enabling them to spend much needed quality time together, creating special experiences and memories in a time of uncertainty / hardship
- A meet and greet with their favourite celebrity / sports team
- A behind the scenes VIP tour at their favourite concert / show
- A trip to Lapland
- Children and young people aged 3-16 years residing in Scotland
- Children and young people living with a life threatening illness or caring for a loved one living with a life threatening illness
- Children and young people experiencing a time of hardship
- Children and young people who have not benefited from an experience form another charity
Our Life Changing Experiences are granted via a referral process only, all initial enquiries should be directed to our Head of Partnerships by emailing:
Stewart Travel: Lifechanging experiences partner 2021