· What data do we collect?
· How do we collect your data?
· How will we use your data?
· What are your data protection rights?
· What are cookies?
· What types of cookies do we use?
· How to manage your cookies
· Privacy policies of other websites
· How to contact us
What data do we collect?
AR26 collects the following data:
· Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AR26 with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
· Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
AR26 collects your data so that we can:
· Respond to you if you use our contact form
What are your data protection rights?
AR26 would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data from AR26. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that AR26 correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AR26 to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that AR26 erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that AR26 restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to AR26 processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that AR26 transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, AR26 have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit the AR26 website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
· Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do AR26 use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Functionality - We utilise these cookies to recognise you on our website and remember your previous selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website advises how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the AR26 website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us