Life Changing Experiences
We would love to put a smile on the faces of children who are facing the most difficult of challenges, in particular critical health issues. We believe that all children deserve happiness and to first and foremost have the chance to be children. We understand that this is not always possible and are therefore passionate that these children are given a life changing experience.
A life changing experience is subject to each child’s individual likes, hobbies and interests and we therefore aim to tailor each experience to become a very personal and special time for each child.
To find out more about this project, or to get involved please contact our Head of Partnerships by emailing: .
Hope for Youths
Passionate about providing all children with a first chance in life, not just a second. We believe that by mentoring young people we will be able to assist them in achieving a fair start in life as young adults. We will achieve this by partnering with local charities / community organisations, local authorities, recruitment agencies, schools and careers advisors.
We are currently working on a pilot project to promote positive change in young people’s lives enabling them to prioritise their future and inspire supported pathways to further education or employment.
Watch this space for further information on our forthcoming pilot project.
To find out more about this project or to get involved please contact our Head of Partnerships by emailing: .
Football for All
Our long-term aim is to provide free football coaching for children who will benefit from it most across Scotland. Utilising the power, passion and platform of football to inspire tomorrow’s generation.
The main objectives will be:
• Access for all – breaking down barriers of exclusion
• Provide an opportunity where children benefit from being part of a team
• Create an environment where the young people have a voice and feel valued
• Allow children from all backgrounds to make friends and promote positive community engagement
• Encourage healthy / active lifestyles
• Support families by providing children with a safe place to go
• Promote positive mental health through participation in sport
• Promote important competencies the young people can adopt to benefit them in all aspects of their lives
• Provide the participants with a trusting role model via our coaches
Watch this space for information on our forthcoming pilot project.
To find out more about this project or to get involved please contact our Operations Manager by emailing: .