*Please note - this competition has now been extended until 1st March 2021.
AR26 Charity know that at the heart of every Charity is their VIP Mascot.
Therefore, we are giving young people across Scotland the important job of designing the face of AR26 Charity.
The competition launches on Monday 1st February and closes on Monday 1st March.
The winner will be part of the mascot reveal later this year and win a signed Scotland top and when restrictions allow be treated to a fun football for all session delivered to their class / community group by our AR26 coaches.
Entries will be judged by a panel that includes AR26 founder, Andy Robertson.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your entries.
For any further information required, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the information below before submitting your entry.
Terms and conditions:
• Entrants must be 17 or younger at time of entering
• Entrants must live in Scotland
• Competition submissions should be emailed to email@example.com by latest Monday 1st March 2021
• All email entries must provide the below required information:
Entrants full name, age, location
Name of the school or community group they attend
Full name and contact details for parent / guardian or teacher / community group leader
• By entering the competition entrants and referenced adults consent to AR26 contacting them in relation to the competition and agree to their artwork being used in print and digitally for marketing and promotional purposes where AR26 see fit
• The winner consents to their details being shared to publicise the mascot design and celebrate their success